Configurable off the shelf in 1 to 17 treads in a continuous pair, Dual Stringers can cover up to
3150mm in vertical height.
Suitable for interior or exterior applications, These Stair Stringers are robust and weather resistant, hot-dip galvanised for maximum corrosion resistance.
Designed with walking comfort in mind, Our Stair Stringers have an incline angle of 34.75 degrees with steps placed at a consistent 175mm rise allowing for a ‘going’ distance of 250mm.
- Simple to configure design.
- Easy to install via concrete cast-in or optional bolt-down bracket available.
- Hot-dip galvanised to AS/NZS 4680:2006.
- Designed to take a maximum tread width of 1000mm.
- Rectangular Hollow Sections (RHS) of up to 5mm thickness.
- Complies with the National Construction Code^ when a minimum tread height of 50mm is used.
- Complies with AS1657:2018, engineered to the requirements of AS1170.1:2002 (up to a UDL of 4.0kPa and a point load of 4.5kN).